Awards Luncheon Information
Join us on April 14th, 2015!
Where: UNI Commons Ballroom
The University of Northern Iowa’s Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Student Association invites you to join us for the 11th Annual Cedar Valley Nonprofit Awards Luncheon. This event recognizes leaders of the nonprofit sector in the Cedar Valley.
To RSVP for the luncheon, please e-mail the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of each attendee
- Organization of each attendee
- Total Payment:
- $30/ per person
- $100/ half table (4 people)
- $200/ full table (8 people)
- Sponsor a student for $15
Checks can be made payable to UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. Please mail your check or money order to:
Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
Dr. Julianne Gassman
University of Northern Iowa, WRC 203
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0241
2015 AWARD NOMINATION INFORMATION
Presented by University of Northern Iowa Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance program is part of a national network that transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders by helping them gain experience, skills, professionalism, and certification within the nonprofit sector. As students preparing to enter the nonprofit sector, the UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance would like to recognize the outstanding contributions of local nonprofits and their staff. Please complete a nomination so we can honor your efforts.
Click here for the 2015 Nonprofit Award Nomination Form: 2015 Nomination Forms
The Cedar Valley Nonprofit Award Luncheon is planned and implemented by the student members of UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. We hope that you will join us at this event to commemorate all of our hard work and the accomplishments that have been made throughout the community.
2015 Award Nomination Process:
- Any person may submit a nomination.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations you may submit.
- Please submit a nomination, using the attached form and information below. Nominations should be no longer than two pages.
- A group of students involved with the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Student Association, along with the luncheon planning committee, will select the winners of the 2015 awards.
- New Nonprofit Employee of the Year comes with a year membership to the Cedar Valley Nonprofit Association.
- Exception Nonprofit of the Year Award comes with a cash prize of $1000 sponsored by the Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa.
- Nominations due Wednesday, March 20, 2015.
Requests for Proposals
Each year, the UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance partners with a local non-profit agency to assist with a year long, 500 hour community service project that is proposed by the non-profit agency and chosen by the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance student members. Through the partnership, UNI students will work with your agency to help plan, develop, and implement a project throughout the academic year that your organization would like to accomplish but may not have the resources to do so on your own.
Right now, we are looking for a new partnership in the upcoming year for 2014-15!
Please complete our RFP form by April 30, 2015 in order to be considered for the partnership. The RFP form can be found here: NLA RFP 2015-2016
Request for Interns
There are Nonprofit Leadership Alliance students graduating each year. As student’s approach graduation, they are required to complete semester-long internships at a nonprofit organization within the community. It you are interested in having a Nonprofit Leadership Alliance student intern at your nonprofit organization or are looking for potential employees, please contact Julianne Gassman.
Mail: Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
c/o Julianne Gassman
106 Hudson Road
Cedar Falls, IA 50614
Call: Julianne Gassman (Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Campus Director)