Awards Luncheon Information
2014 AWARD NOMINATION INFORMATION
Presented by University of Northern Iowa Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance program is part of a national network that transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders by helping them gain experience, skills, professionalism, and certification within the nonprofit sector. As students preparing to enter the nonprofit sector, the UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance would like to recognize the outstanding contributions of local nonprofits and their staff. Please complete a nomination so we can honor your efforts.
Click here for the 2014 Nonprofit Award Nomination Form: 2014 Nominations Form
The Cedar Valley Nonprofit Award Luncheon is planned and implemented by the student members of UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. We hope that you will join us at this event to commemorate all of our hard work and the accomplishments that have been made throughout the community.
2014 Award Nomination Process:
- Any person may submit a nomination.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations you may submit.
- Please submit a nomination, using the attached form and information below. Nominations should be no longer than two pages.
- A group of students involved with the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Student Association, along with the luncheon planning committee, will select the winners of the 2014 awards.
- Exception Nonprofit of the Year Award comes with a cash prize of $1000 sponsored by the Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa.
- Nominations due Wednesday, March 20, 2014.
Requests for Proposals
Each year, the UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance partners with a local non-profit agency to assist with a year long, 500 hour community service project that is proposed by the non-profit agency and chosen by the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance student members. Through the partnership, UNI students will work with your agency to help plan, develop, and implement a project throughout the academic year that your organization would like to accomplish but may not have the resources to do so on your own.
We have already selected our agency for 2013-2014.
However, you can find the sample 2013-2014 RFP here: NLA RFP 2013-2014
Request for Interns
There are Nonprofit Leadership Alliance students graduating each year. As student’s approach graduation, they are required to complete semester-long internships at a nonprofit organization within the community. It you are interested in having a Nonprofit Leadership Alliance student intern at your nonprofit organization or are looking for potential employees, please contact Julianne Gassman.
Mail: Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
c/o Julianne Gassman
106 Hudson Road
Cedar Falls, IA 50614
Call: Julianne Gassman (Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Campus Director)