2013 AWARD NOMINATION INFORMATION
Presented by University of Northern Iowa Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance program is part of a national network that transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders by helping them gain experience, skills, professionalism, and certification within the nonprofit sector. As students preparing to enter the nonprofit sector, the UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance would like to recognize the outstanding contributions of local nonprofits and their staff. Please complete a nomination so we can honor your efforts.
Here you can find a sample of the 2013 Nonprofit Award Nomination Form: Awards Nomination Form
The Cedar Valley Nonprofit Award Luncheon is planned and implemented by the student members of UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. We hope that you will join us at this event to commemorate all of our hard work and the accomplishments that have been made throughout the community.
2013 Award Nomination Process:
- Any person may submit a nomination.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations you may submit.
- Please submit a nomination, using the attached form and information below. Nominations should be no longer than two pages.
- A group of students involved with the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Student Association, along with the luncheon planning committee, will select the winners of the 2012 awards.
- Exception Nonprofit of the Year Award comes with a cash prize of $1000 sponsored by the Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa.
2013 Luncheon Information:
Awards will be presented at the Cedar Valley Award Luncheon that will be held at the UNI Commons Ballroom on Friday, April 12th, 2013 from 12:00-1:30PM. The cost is $30.00. Winners will receive a complimentary ticket.
To make reservations: