- Paige Cowing
- Dual Major in Communication Studies and Leisure, Youth, & Human Services
- Minor in Family Services
- Director of Professional Development
- Paige wants to earn her Nonprofit Certification because she wants to make a difference in the world. She has always had a passion for helping others and for volunteering at nonprofits. So a Nonprofit Certification seemed like the perfect fit.
- She currently volunteers at Candeo Church, UNI Dance Marathon, Northeast Iowa Food Bank, Riverside Lutheran Bible Camp, Kids Against Hunger, Children’s Cancer Connection, and Camp Heart Connection Summer Camp
- In the future, Paige would like to be working at a nonprofit that helps children with life-threatening illnesses, doing missionary work, or working at a church
- Fun Fact: “I had reconstructive jaw surgery a couple of years ago, and they accidentally cut my nerves. So I cannot feel my lower jaw or lip at all!”