Nonprofit Leadership Alliance at UNI
UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance transforms today’s students into tomorrow’s nonprofit leaders by helping them gain experience, skills, professionalism, and certification.
We strive to be the preferred source of professional entry-level employees for nonprofit organizations in Iowa.
* 500 hour community service project
* Networking with advisory board
* Hosts Cedar Valley Nonprofit Awards Luncheon
* Friendship and Fun
* Program Development
* Volunteer and Human Resource Management
* Financial Resource Development and Management
* Communication , Marketing, and Public Relations
* Cultural Competency and Diversity
* Governance, Leadership, and Advocacy
* Legal and Ethical Decision Making
* Personal and Professional Development
* Foundations and Management of the Nonprofit Sector
* Future of the Nonprofit Sector
Want to find out more about how you can become Certified to Change the World and join the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance at UNI? Click on the link to Student Association.