The Alliance Management/Leadership Institute (AMI) is an annual, national conference held by the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. Each year it takes place in a different city with other campuses across the nation who are in the alliance as well. Students attend at least one conference while earning their certification. During AMI students attend classes, keynote speakers, and case studies to apply and show their knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
This fall, NLA students will be working towards raising support for the Annual Campaign. The Alliance Management Institute (AMI), will take place in Orlando, Florida, January 2019. AMI is a great place for young professionals to learn new skills and techniques and to network with professionals in the nonprofit sector.
In January 2016, the UNI Nonprofit Leadership Alliance traveled to Houston, Texas for the Alliance Management Institute! Take a look at their experience below:
UNI was also awarded the “2016 Campus Program of Excellence Award”. UNI NLA was very honored and thankful to achieve this award! Below is the video that was submitted for the application: (film credit: Chris Dummer and Devon Mettlin)
National Workforce Affiliates
These national workforce affiliates provide the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance input into what competencies are necessary to work for their agencies.
Past Alliance Management Institutes:
- AMI 2018 was held in Kansas City, Missouri January 3-5!
- AMI 2017 was held in Denver, Colorado January 4-7!
- AMI 2016 was held in Houston, Texas January 3-5!
- AMI 2015 was held a in Salt Lake City, Utah January 4-7!
- AMI 2014 was held in Chicago, Illinois January 5-8!
- AMI 2013 was held in Atlanta, Georgia January 2-5!
- AMI 2012 was held in Kansas City, Missouri January 3-6!