Please, join us for the 15th Annual Cedar Valley Nonprofit Awards Luncheon April 4, 2019!
Awards are available for individuals and for organizations!
Award Nominations: Now Due Wednesday March 20th
Please email completed nominations to: email@example.com
The categories include:
- Business Partner of the Year
- Nonprofit Staff Leader of the Year
- Nonprofit Board Member of the Year
- Koob Award for Collaboration
- Gordon Mack Legacy Award
- New Nonprofit Employee of the Year-Winner receives one-year membership to the Cedar Valley Nonprofit Association
- Keri Kulish Award for Outstanding Student Leadership- Winner receives a $1000 Cash Prize sponsored by the Dean’s Fund for Excellence, College of Education
- Exceptional Nonprofit of the Year-Winner receives a $1,000 grant sponsored by the Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa
UNI Commons Ballroom
1224 w. 23rd St.
Cedar Falls, IA
12:00pm – 1:30pm
$35/ per person
$130/ half table (4 people)
$260/ full table (8 people)
To RSVP for the luncheon please email Kristina Kofoot at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Name of each attendee
- Organization of each attendee
- Dietary Restrictions
The University of Northern Iowa’s Nonprofit Leadership Alliance Student Association hosts the annual Cedar Valley Nonprofit Awards Luncheon to recognize the contributions of local nonprofits and nonprofit leaders.